Miniature temperature controller display IN TC 3375
The IN TC 3375 range of displays – miniature controller provides users with a wide range of choices for process control.
It accepts K, J, T thermocouple or PT100, PT100, RTD as input depending on the reference selected.
These displays have been designed to meet the requirements of the HVAC market, with a very economical price.
They indicate the temperature in the most different processes with very good precision.
Up to 3 relays can be configured as an output.
Product reference : IN TC 3375 suivant I FP 3980
Availability : steady supply
Main features :
- Dimensions 75 x 33 x 2.95 mm (facade)
- Front face protection IP 56
- Sampling time 1.5 times per second
- Power supply 100 to 240 Vac +/-10% or 12 to 24 Vdc
- Frequency 50/60 Hz Consumption 5 VA
- Panel cutout 70 x 29 mm
- Weight 120 g
- Operating temperature 0 to 40 °C
- Storage temperature -20 to 60 °C
- Clip fixing
RS485 interface with optional Modbus RTU protocol
Do you have a question about this product ?